Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlettcake)
    For?
    For going to study medicine at UCLAN??
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Look on the website and it will have all entry requirements.

ReputationRep:
    From their website ‘AAB at A2 at least two science subjects to include Chemistry
    Evidence of sustained academic achievement with broad study of Science, Math & English up to 16.
    Hons degree in any science 2.1 or health degree 2.1 with 1 year professional experience.’

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlettcake)
    From their website ‘AAB at A2 at least two science subjects to include Chemistry
    Evidence of sustained academic achievement with broad study of Science, Math & English up to 16.
    Hons degree in any science 2.1 or health degree 2.1 with 1 year professional experience.’
    do they require a B in gcse maths and science specifically?

ReputationRep:
    All that they say is maths and English up to 16 (which I presume is 16 years old) - I have no idea if that is simply you have to have studied it up to that point? You need to have passed with a C? Or if you require a B? As it is medicine I would expect they would rule out anyone below a B anyway, but it would be best to email them and ask for what their specific grade requirements are. Plus bare in mind that because medicine is so competitive they expect applicants to have a majority of A/A*s especially in science and maths however I have never heard of this med school before so they may be more lenient

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlettcake)
    all that they say is maths and english up to 16 (which i presume is 16 years old) - i have no idea if that is simply you have to have studied it up to that point? You need to have passed with a c? Or if you require a b? As it is medicine i would expect they would rule out anyone below a b anyway, but it would be best to email them and ask for what their specific grade requirements are. Plus bare in mind that because medicine is so competitive they expect applicants to have a majority of a/a*s especially in science and maths however i have never heard of this med school before so they may be more lenient
    thank you so much x

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    Preston campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.