Turn on thread page Beta

How satisfied are you with your appearance when you look into the mirror? watch

ReputationRep:
    In need of plastic surgery ASAP.

Spoiler:
    Show

In simpler terms, 2/10 on a bad day and 4/10 on a good day. If I focus hard enough, I can look 5/10 in *my* eyes.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think im partiualy attractive but when i look at myself idk what id change if i could

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think they look much more attractive in a less clear reflection like a car window? I look at myself when getting out of my car and have some self esteem all the way until I walk to my house and look in an actual mirror.

ReputationRep:
    I tend not to look in the mirror as it worsens my mood when I see my ugly self.

Satisfaction with my looks: 3/10
    But I’m grateful that I at least have two arms and two legs so satisfaction in that regard is a 10/10

ReputationRep:
    Today, 7.

Two days ago, 0.

I have severe, severe, severe issues with my appearance. It literally seems like my face morphs shape every day. I randomly wake up either looking good or like a legit monster. I swear it's not just in my head, I legit can either randomly look good or like a 1/10 for no reason.

I've cut gluten, dairy, sodium, sugar, increased water intake. NOTHING gives a predictable "good looks day". It seems totally at random.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.