Turn on thread page Beta

Why do girls do this? watch

You send a msg on snapchat and they don't immediately reply despite them being on snapchat. Or when you take X mins to reply and they try to match it esp if you take long?

ReputationRep:
    it's even worse when they don't reply back to you

especially after you told them how much you care about them

ReputationRep:
    God knows.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I usually reply late 😕
    Idk why others do could be for different reasons

ReputationRep:
    the worst when they leave you on read :erm:

I do the same though lol
    see notification, read it and them forget to reply sometimes oops!

ReputationRep:
    They want to seem prestige and not look needy or desperate. Its sad ik but thats why. I prefer people who reply straight away, but prestige donnies try delay it to seem like they've got a busy life.

(Original post by RZZR)
    They want to seem prestige and not look needy or desperate. Its sad ik but thats why. I prefer people who reply straight away, but prestige donnies try delay it to seem like they've got a busy life.
    does it mean they don't like u

ReputationRep:
    The way i see it is, if you had the time to open the message and post then you had the time to reply to me. I don’t give a damn about the “im busy” or “i do it to everyone” nonsense. Especially when im about to tell you something that might concern you
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Because they have things to do other than making you their priority to message back.

Because we have a life and sometimes we are busy. But I do it too, depends if I like the guy. If I don't, I would reply whenever I see it, if I like him I would wait a few minutes to not make it look like I'm desperate and have 0 life lol
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    does it mean they don't like u
    It could be either. Some girls might not reply asap to not seem needy. some girls might not reply asap as they dont want to talk.

Shout out to all the girls who don’t give a **** and reply straight away 🙋*♀️🙋*♀️🙋*♀
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.