Turn on thread page Beta

I am almost in tears writing this.

I am so upset by animal abuse. It literally puts so much stress on me. I am under 16 so I can't volunteer to help save animals or stop it.

I have exams right now and I feel like I'm doing bad because I'm too busy worrying about animals than studying or revising.

I see all of these videos of animal abuse in Instagram and Facebook and I try not to watch them but can't stop. I literally am so stressed out and can't think about anything else.
    I just think about all the animals that are being abused right now and how helpless they are. I am so sad. Any advice would be appreciated. Sorry it's so long and thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am almost in tears writing this.

I am so upset by animal abuse. It literally puts so much stress on me. I am under 16 so I can't volunteer to help save animals or stop it.

I have exams right now and I feel like I'm doing bad because I'm too busy worrying about animals than studying or revising.

I see all of these videos of animal abuse in Instagram and Facebook and I try not to watch them but can't stop. I literally am so stressed out and can't think about anything else.
    I just think about all the animals that are being abused right now and how helpless they are. I am so sad. Any advice would be appreciated. Sorry it's so long and thanks!
    It’s great to be so kind hearted, however, at the moment your exams are equally as important! As cringey as it may sound, I’m sure the animals wouldn’t want you to do bad because of them... 😆😆
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

this is so cute wow

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, our world is a cruel place and things like this do happen the only thing you can do is get used to it I am afraid!

ReputationRep:
    remember that there ARE people who are doing so much to help animals, and for every horror story or video you see there are HUNDREDS of happy endings. try looking at thedodo - they post videos of animals who are being looked after and recovering from abusive situations. what you see is a very small minority of stories which end up getting attention - which can ultimately end in that animal being rescued. try to focus on your exams for now and remember it isn't all doom and gloom!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.