Turn on thread page Beta

I’ve deleted 2 tsr accounts thinking i won’t make another one because it is a distraction but now ive made another one and wasting so much time. Cant stay commited to losing weight, my revision timetable, showering every day, brushing my teeth every night, taking care of my hair every morning, sleeping early ! I keep making excuses that i have no motivation but I can’t keep doing these!!! I have absolutely NO self control and i cannot stand working hard because it makes me so tired!

Maybe you need to start slow. Until it's become a habit, then a little bit more. Takes 3 weejs to form a habit.
    e.g. A person has 2 spoons sugar in their tea. Cut that down to 1.5 for 3 weeks. Now a habit, cut it down again to 1. etc.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by starfab)
    Maybe you need to start slow. Until it's become a habit, then a little bit more. Takes 3 weejs to form a habit.
    e.g. A person has 2 spoons sugar in their tea. Cut that down to 1.5 for 3 weeks. Now a habit, cut it down again to 1. etc.
    How can i do that with studying

(Original post by Anonymous)
    How can i do that with studying
    Make it a target to study 10 mins without doing anything else in between. Whenever you study, that next 10 mins is all studying. (so if you study twice that day, 20 mins altogether). After 3 weeks, make it 15 mins. After another 3 weeks make it 20 mins etc
    Something like that ^ but what works for you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.