Turn on thread page Beta

Question for people who have left university watch

Somehow I've ended up with 17 full heavy ring binder folders of notes from my degree, I did a course before it too. Im a bit worried about storing them all when I move out I mean they take up loads of space. hat do most students do with them. Burn them?

Archive them. And show your kids your hard work when you were at uni. And keep it as a memory.

You could burn them if you wish.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Archive them. And show your kids your hard work when you were at uni. And keep it as a memory.

You could burn them if you wish.
    What kids, I probably won't have them. They just seem a nuisance to carry around wth me when I'm moving out of places etc

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I've ended up with 17 full heavy ring binder folders of notes from my degree, I did a course before it too. Im a bit worried about storing them all when I move out I mean they take up loads of space. hat do most students do with them. Burn them?
    one of the most serene times of my life was when i knew i had finished my final ever exam but i still had 1.5 weeks left to stay in my halls of residence. one of the things i did to kill time was to scan every single set of notes that i deemed worthy, and saved them to a USB stick and stored away

ReputationRep:
    What kids, I probably won't have them. They just seem a nuisance to carry around wth me when I'm moving out of places etc
    17 ring binders seems extreme and unmanageable in the long run. IMO keep 3-4 binders of what you think it the best/most important. With the rest either try and digitize them or bung em. Guess it depends on how useful you think it will be for any future career.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.