Turn on thread page Beta

Do you agree men tend to have better taste in music than girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd say it depends on the person. As a female, I will admit that I have listened to pop groups in the past and I do enjoy some chart music. However, my taste is quite varied I reckon; I like songs from different genres. Songs I like range from the 1960s to now.

ReputationRep:
    as a female, I like many types of music genre. I like One Direction to Tears for Fears.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthatweedy)
    as a female, I like many types of music genre. I like One Direction to Tears for Fears.
    Sounds pretty similar to me. Well, I liked 1D but not so much anymore. I think my taste has matured. I still like a variety of songs though.

ReputationRep:
    No. Haha. Just no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatrinaDee)
    No. Haha. Just no
    Tell me why then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difficult)
    Tell me why then
    Ok i guess i shouldn't have generalized. I guess i meant from the guys i know. I much prefer my music haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatrinaDee)
    Ok i guess i shouldn't have generalized. I guess i meant from the guys i know. I much prefer my music haha
    What kind of music do they like and what kind of music do you like?
    It would be weird if you didn't like your own taste in music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difficult)
    But by saying 'like most guys' isn't that kind of implying that guys generally have superior music taste? You seem to be saying you're not like most girls because you like guy music. Because yes your individual taste may be good but you're saying 'like most guys'
    Yeah that is true but it just depends on the person gender has nothing to do with the music you listen to. You could be a guy that likes 'girly' songs doesnt mean they are gay or any less manly. It depends on the person's own personal opinion.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.