Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Boy oh boy... it has come aroud so quickly watch

ReputationRep:
    Honestly its quite a shock im MID WAY THROUGH YEAR 11! Time has gone so fast and i cant believe it. But one has done the sensible (enough) thing and got revising. And at the moment its a heck of alot to take on because i havent been taught half of my chemisty Topics. Ive forgotten a whole ton of Biologies 'Homeostasis' topic and maths is really making me doubt myself. I have mocks for paper 2 in my sciences, maths mocks and english lang- im just trying to cover most so i can access the marks... but its proven difficult. I am awake at 5 because of bad dreams, just like lastnight. id be okay with waking up early but not when ive had 3 hours sleep, because i cant work on that and ill become even more stressed (is that possible?) i know ill be fine at A-level as everything ive chosen to do im passionate about and im good at (which is; English Literature, Politics, sociology) im very excited for college but i realised i cant be happier in college if i dont achieve and help myself out now but NOW is important. I dont want to end up like my boyfriend, hes in college but he didnt pass most his GCSE's and is in a class full of people who didnt do well either and like to mess about. I dont want to resit maths on top of my A-levels! So im going to Share with you my predicted grades for this term (i hate sharing this stuff) and im going to see how i improve and grow my grades, even if its just by 1!

I believe i am must more capable of these grades but its somewhere to start!

English Language- 6C
    English Literature- 6C
    Maths- 4C (not good...)
    Biology -4A
    Chemisty - 5B
    Physics - 4A
    Geography- 6C
    Gcse Music- 4B (I can do better than this, i know that)
    Religous Studies- 5B

I am determined to do my best but everyone has to remember; Do it for your future self, because they will definitley thank you. I know mine will and btw Its no problem future Maddy <3
    Best of luck for all of you, bye for now x

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

*around

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.