Turn on thread page Beta

Boy oh boy... it has come aroud so quickly watch

ReputationRep:
    Honestly its quite a shock im MID WAY THROUGH YEAR 11! Time has gone so fast and i cant believe it. But one has done the sensible (enough) thing and got revising. And at the moment its a heck of alot to take on because i havent been taught half of my chemisty Topics. Ive forgotten a whole ton of Biologies 'Homeostasis' topic and maths is really making me doubt myself. I have mocks for paper 2 in my sciences, maths mocks and english lang- im just trying to cover most so i can access the marks... but its proven difficult. I am awake at 5 because of bad dreams, just like lastnight. id be okay with waking up early but not when ive had 3 hours sleep, because i cant work on that and ill become even more stressed (is that possible?) i know ill be fine at A-level as everything ive chosen to do im passionate about and im good at (which is; English Literature, Politics, sociology) im very excited for college but i realised i cant be happier in college if i dont achieve and help myself out now but NOW is important. I dont want to end up like my boyfriend, hes in college but he didnt pass most his GCSE's and is in a class full of people who didnt do well either and like to mess about. I dont want to resit maths on top of my A-levels! So im going to Share with you my predicted grades for this term (i hate sharing this stuff) and im going to see how i improve and grow my grades, even if its just by 1!

I believe i am must more capable of these grades but its somewhere to start!

English Language- 6C
    English Literature- 6C
    Maths- 4C (not good...)
    Biology -4A
    Chemisty - 5B
    Physics - 4A
    Geography- 6C
    Gcse Music- 4B (I can do better than this, i know that)
    Religous Studies- 5B

I am determined to do my best but everyone has to remember; Do it for your future self, because they will definitley thank you. I know mine will and btw Its no problem future Maddy <3
    Best of luck for all of you, bye for now x

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

*around

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.