Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I posted my qualifications,which was stated on my conditional offer. I'm not sure what to do next.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Clacy)
    I posted my qualifications,which was stated on my conditional offer. I'm not sure what to do next.
    If you’re not sure then ask the department that asked you to send your certificates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    If you’re not sure then ask the department that asked you to send your certificates.
    That's one thing I wanted to avoid. I just wanted to know how much time universities take to change their conditional offers after receiving verification of results.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Clacy)
    That's one thing I wanted to avoid. I just wanted to know how much time universities take to change their conditional offers after receiving verification of results.
    Why do you want to avoid asking? It’s a perfectly reasonable question and better than worrying or finding out that your documents didn’t get to the right place on time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Why do you want to avoid asking? It’s a perfectly reasonable question and better than worrying or finding out that your documents didn’t get to the right place on time
    They sent me an email when they received my results. So now I know they have everything they asked for on my conditional offer.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Clacy)
    They sent me an email when they received my results. So now I know they have everything they asked for on my conditional offer.
    It’s still fine to ask how long they expect it to take

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 25, 2018

University open days

1. University of Birmingham
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.