Turn on thread page Beta

Any other jobs apart from medicine or dentistry? watch

ReputationRep:
    ABOVE

I'm sick of listening to people saying that you should do medicine or dentistry, are there any other jobs within the science field with a levels bio chemistry and law.

ReputationRep:
    Engineering - there's about a million types
    A biologist/chemist/biochemist working in pharmaceuticals
    Teacher
    Researcher
    + more which I can't think of right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luqman12673863)
    ABOVE

I'm sick of listening to people saying that you should do medicine or dentistry, are there any other jobs within the science field with a levels bio chemistry and law.
    engineering (some though since you dont do phys or math), biomedicine, pharmacy, biological sciences, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, zoology... these are just off the top of my head im sure theres many more.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Who’s saying you should do medicine or dentistry? Family? Friends?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Family, I guess its just the pressure that comes within the Asian background ffs.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.