Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think/I know that I have some grey/silvery/white hairs

and I'm fifteen

What is this black magic and how do I stop it? Will it carry on getting worse?? Will I be completely grey by the time I'm 20? Why is this happening to me???!

ReputationRep:
    Genes
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    Genes
    but neither of my parents are grey yet and I swear they're ancient

ReputationRep:
    Embrace it, I think silver hair looks awesome. If I was you I would bleach it to hell and dye it grey.

ReputationRep:
    I’m 17 and I’ve got 2 or 3 grey hair and when I went to the doctor she told me it was because I was too stressed and because I didn’t eat well. Don’t worry about it too much just adopt a healthier lifestyle and chill ☺️

ReputationRep:
    It could be do to genes but it could also be a result of stress. If you are going through a stressful period you may find that the grey hairs decrease as the stress reduces. Also, keep healthy and make sure youre getting enough sleep and visit a doctor if youre really worried.

ReputationRep:
    A 15 year old boy I know has grey/silvery hairs and I don't think he cares too much, I don't know why

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.