Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bi Women watch

Announcements

did i did bad thing?
    Hi, i've been seen this Bi girl for sometime now or was, we liked each other very much started falling for eachother so deeply talking /chatting about everything and anything until conversation started going on about one topic (SEXUAL FANTACIES) and she knows that i don't mind about THATweather incloud's my involvment or NO'T I am open minded but more like just about her and her needs sexually or els, which making me do extra in our time/life together to make it work or make her feel needed/excepted / heard /choise free/ and i am not Bi so it's extra work for me and i know that she's like/love me and i love her but i just can't feel that she's all mine yet and i know I AM never will feel that cos its allways going to be someone/something els she want's ,and i am NO'T OR i could'nt ask her to chose a side so i let her go and find someone with the same intrest as her(Bi-F-M) but i know i have broken her heart by that action but i had no choise.
    opinion/option please.?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.