fantuan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm self-study A-level AQA Unit 4. question is about Unit 4, should I study all content about concepts of law? it old a level law contains 4 units.
90'S
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OmG ME too im self teaching myself aswell and mean you say old spec are you referring to the 2014 one ?
fantuan
Rep:
?
(Original post by 90'S)
OmG ME too im self teaching myself aswell and mean you say old spec are you referring to the 2014 one ?
yes the paper code 2160. l reckon in unit 4 concepts of law only need to choose 3 section
90'S
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes we only need to choose three sections in 4C which ones have you chosen ? I dont understand the concept of law at all ! it seems boring too
sundae
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fantuan)
I'm self-study A-level AQA Unit 4. question is about Unit 4, should I study all content about concepts of law? it old a level law contains 4 units.
You only need to learn 3
90'S
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
which ones have you chose?
fantuan
Rep:
?
(Original post by 90'S)
which ones have you chose?
may be morality, creativity, fault
90'S
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I dont understand 4C im so annoyed it weighs more as well and have you finished 3a and 4a ?
90'S
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
can we help eachother on 4C if you dont mind
fantuan
Rep:
?
(Original post by 90'S)
I dont understand 4C im so annoyed it weighs more as well and have you finished 3a and 4a ?
I just finished 3a, both 4a and 4c no yet finished, we can help each other, do you have facebook, pm me. I am planning the model answer now. I will do the as+a2 this summer.
90'S
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!! finally iv got a study buddy God is Good have you got whatsapp? i can add you or you add me i mean save eachothers numbers then we can study from there .
FahadAdan
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
GUYS i am also doing a level law self study.. The easiest content I have come across is obviously JUDICIAL CREATIVITY. Its technically like AS but in a long structered essay.. if that makes sense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.32%
I'm not sure (3)
2.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (41)
32.28%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.36%
I'm not a current university student (58)
45.67%

Watched Threads