Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm self-study A-level AQA Unit 4. question is about Unit 4, should I study all content about concepts of law? it old a level law contains 4 units.

ReputationRep:
    OmG ME too im self teaching myself aswell and mean you say old spec are you referring to the 2014 one ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 90'S)
    OmG ME too im self teaching myself aswell and mean you say old spec are you referring to the 2014 one ?
    yes the paper code 2160. l reckon in unit 4 concepts of law only need to choose 3 section

ReputationRep:
    Yes we only need to choose three sections in 4C which ones have you chosen ? I dont understand the concept of law at all ! it seems boring too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fantuan)
    I'm self-study A-level AQA Unit 4. question is about Unit 4, should I study all content about concepts of law? it old a level law contains 4 units.
    You only need to learn 3

ReputationRep:
    which ones have you chose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 90'S)
    which ones have you chose?
    may be morality, creativity, fault

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand 4C im so annoyed it weighs more as well and have you finished 3a and 4a ?

ReputationRep:
    can we help eachother on 4C if you dont mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 90'S)
    I dont understand 4C im so annoyed it weighs more as well and have you finished 3a and 4a ?
    I just finished 3a, both 4a and 4c no yet finished, we can help each other, do you have facebook, pm me. I am planning the model answer now. I will do the as+a2 this summer.

ReputationRep:
    yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!! finally iv got a study buddy God is Good have you got whatsapp? i can add you or you add me i mean save eachothers numbers then we can study from there .

ReputationRep:
    GUYS i am also doing a level law self study.. The easiest content I have come across is obviously JUDICIAL CREATIVITY. Its technically like AS but in a long structered essay.. if that makes sense.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.