Turn on thread page Beta

why is dating culture so PC these days? watch

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    This is what happens when r/incels gets banned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolforcatz)
    stop saying looks don't matter, and "there's somebody for everybody"....

it's why there is so much SJW **** these days, because people pandered to.
    Not all dating culture is 'PC', it's just what 'dating culture' you're personally exposed to, and your disagreeing attitude towards that exposure. And looks don't matter to some people as much as you seem to care.

I'm also not going to take you too seriously, as I've seen you make multiple threads with ridiculous claims (such as mental illness doesn't exist), and then when someone challenges or debunks your claim, you get all defense and say something along the lines of: 'Can't I have an opinion? Why aren't you letting me say my opinion?', even though no one's stopping you stating what you want, and freedom of expression goes both ways: you can say what you want, and we can criticize it. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    What point?

Claimed where?

I've asked several times if you have any actual points to make, or anything useful to say in general. This is the complete opposite of silence

lolwut

An interesting deduction. I'm impressed that you could come anywhere near this conclusion based on the information available.

Two of these are not wrong. Given that you went to the hassle of checking my previous posts (lmao) you could have seen what my gender was listed as on my profile (unless of course you used the advanced search rather than the profile viewer) and can therefore determine your mistake. I would hope.

Poor troll, 1/10
    I only "checked" your previous posts to try and mock you. since I don't see the difference in tone. but then you're so smart, educated, and socially geared lol.

ReputationRep:
    ugly people can get with other uglies

ReputationRep:
    OP is a serial troll who's already had a number of threads removed. Ignore it and move on.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I only "checked" your previous posts to try and mock you. since I don't see the difference in tone. but then you're so smart, educated, and socially geared lol.
    Well at least you are honest. I'll give you that

ReputationRep:
    so i need to accept that some random online stranger doesn't think i can post here, when "his" posts are of similar tone. I guess my view of you was pretty right.

ReputationRep:
    so i need to accept that some random online stranger doesn't think i can post here, when "his" posts are of similar tone. I guess my view of you was pretty right.
    But... Ascel is a guy.. Just hover your mouse over the name, and it shows the gender as a symbol right there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    If you’re going to troll, at least make it entertaining. Repeatedly insulting people based on intelligence or looks based on nothing is boring. As Acsel said, your posts are nothing but spam. Your only aim is playground insults, it’s truly pathetic.
    haha....you've insulted me plenty of times. I find it amusing that YOU yourself have posted trite stuff, but then you like to project your views a lot, for a smart "educated" woman. i criticise your looks since it's how cute girls operate.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    haha....you've insulted me plenty of times. I find it amusing that YOU yourself have posted trite stuff, but then you like to project your views a lot, for a smart "educated" woman. i criticise your looks since it's how cute girls operate.
    Are you starting beef with everyone whos agaisnt your posts?
    Or you just bored with life?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who regards dating as PC has never been bombarded with unsolicited genital photos.

ReputationRep:
    Our social society would rather use internet technology these days, instead of speaking, text, instead of treating someone nice (because actually you want to), they do it to see what that can get.... Sadly gentlemen no longer exist. I am not saying everyone was a gentleman in war times but at least they had morals..... Seems these days its acceptable to play grand theft auto and not really care what goes on in the world because your no longer sensitive to it, that its ok to play with others feelings and not have a conscience or care about consequences
    ..just my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C12346)
    Our social society would rather use internet technology these days, instead of speaking, text, instead of treating someone nice (because actually you want to), they do it to see what that can get.... Sadly gentlemen no longer exist. I am not saying everyone was a gentleman in war times but at least they had morals..... Seems these days its acceptable to play grand theft auto and not really care what goes on in the world because your no longer sensitive to it, that its ok to play with others feelings and not have a conscience or care about consequences
    ..just my opinion
    Therefore the fact that some think its fine to get your **** out in a picture is part of that society... It is what it is...

ReputationRep:
    Mate I don’t even have A-levels. If you come to the assumption that i’m a “smart educated woman” then that’s on you. :dontknow:

Calling me pretty multiple times is hardly criticising my looks lmao.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Did someone hurt you or are you a triggered scrawny virgin trying to vent?

ReputationRep:
    OP has been banned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    OP has been banned
    Fiiinally. Next serial troll will appears in 5...4...3...2.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Fiiinally. Next serial troll will appears in 5...4...3...2.....
    i bet £10 your profile pic isn't actually you. i presume you are overweight, spotty and have a slight moustache

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CollectiveSoul)
    i bet £10 your profile pic isn't actually you. i presume you are overweight, spotty and have a a slight moustache
    Damn you caught me. Paypal good for you? My photo isn’t of an overweight, spotty, moustache haver on there either but don’t worry it’s just part of my ruse. Thanks in advance for the £10! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why people want to believe looks don't matter. Apart from height, its not as if looks are predetermined. If you're a guy you can always go to the gym, lift for 5 years and you'll look 200% better. Face? If you think its that bad there's always plastic surgeons willing to help you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.