Turn on thread page Beta

The worst experience of my life on:WHISPER watch

ReputationRep:
    If you don't know what the app is you're lucky and please keep it that way. This anonymous app which you should be able to share your thoughts anonymously ruined my life and my family relations. I got caught up in a world that I would never wish upon anyone. The app is corrupt and needs to be fixed or dissolved.
    Anyone with a bad experience on there will know exactly what i'm talking about.
    Anyone relate?

ReputationRep:
    Hi @misspessim I downloaded Whisper quite a while back and have experienced some, for use of a better word, “creepy” stuff on there.

Although I have never found it to be near the level of which I would consider deleting the app all together.

May I ask what happened to you on there?

Kindest regards,
    SapphireGrey99
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sapphiregrey99)
    Hi @misspessim I downloaded Whisper quite a while back and have experienced some, for use of a better word, “creepy” stuff on there.

Although I have never found it to be near the level of which I would consider deleting the app all together.

May I ask what happened to you on there?

Kindest regards,
    SapphireGrey99
    Well : when i downloaded it id say i was quite naive and i was swept of my feet with complements and it made me feel a knew confidence. I'd never thought of myself as really beautiful but these people practically showered me with affection. As quite an innocent teen i was drawn into intense relationships as a result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misspessimism)
    Well : when i downloaded it id say i was quite naive and i was swept of my feet with complements and it made me feel a knew confidence. I'd never thought of myself as really beautiful but these people practically showered me with affection. As quite an innocent teen i was drawn into intense relationships as a result.
    Oh my that sounds terrible. I can understand how awful that must’ve been. I really do hope that things have resolved now and that you’re okay after what happened.

SapphireGrey99
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your concern, I'd say everything's good now but you just never forget certain things i guess.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.