Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have been told by a UK Tour Operator that without a recent NI history they wouldn't be able to obtain the correct paperwork to proceed with my application. I haven't lived in the UK since 2005. Can anyone help on this ? Shed some light on this for me?
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.