Turn on thread page Beta

Ask a girl any question? watch

Open to any questions from any guy about girls.
    Ask away:

ReputationRep:
    what is a common thing guys do but you hate

ReputationRep:
    r u a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cryssan)
    Hmmm... when guys annoy girls if they think their attractive. Like its more attractive to get straight to the point tbh

ReputationRep:
    why are you so shallow towards normal boys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misspessimism)
    Hmmm... when guys annoy girls if they think their attractive. Like its more attractive to get straight to the point tbh
    I see, yeah that makes sense, thanks for making that clear, ill make sure to use this as a top priority tip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    Personally im quite a kind accepting person, im not shallow with anyone tbh. idgaf if theyre attractive or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misspessimism)
    Personally im quite a kind accepting person, im not shallow with anyone tbh. idgaf if theyre attractive or not
    that's nice

ReputationRep:
    Leading me on -_-
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    How much does cheese weigh?

ReputationRep:
    What is the meaning of life?

ReputationRep:
    play hard to get, act different around their mates, general cockiness especially

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Open to any questions from any guy about girls.
    Ask away:
    What signs does a girl show when they are attracted to a guy and what about a guy do you find most attractive?

ReputationRep:
    What ingredients do y'all put in stir fries?
    As opposed to abnormal ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    What ingredients do y'all put in stir fries?

As opposed to abnormal ones?
    as oppose to boys who clearly don't care about you but you go after them anyway

ReputationRep:
    Swap the genders round a sec. Why do boys pine after girls who blatantly aren't interested but ignore girls that genuinely like them? Because the attraction has to work both ways, and the traits of being nice and giving a **** on their own do not guarantee that your particular crush will like you.

It's a bit of a hard pill to swallow, but it's not actually a very complicated concept. I ain't a girl tho, so i suppose the small chance that there's a magical conspiracy against boys that care/bias towards boys that don't care is still there. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    What about guys who clearly don’t like you that way but go after you anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Swap the genders round a sec. Why do boys pine after girls who blatantly aren't interested but ignore girls that genuinely like them? Because the attraction has to work both ways, and the traits of being nice and giving a **** on their own do not guarantee that your particular crush will like you.

It's a bit of a hard pill to swallow, but it's not actually a very complicated concept. I ain't a girl tho, so i suppose the small chance that there's a magical conspiracy against boys that care/bias towards boys that don't care is still there. :dontknow:
    yh thats true

(Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    What about guys who clearly don’t like you that way but go after you anyway?
    same way i guess

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.