The Student Room Group

Higher Modern Studies Assignment

Hi, I have only just been given the resources to start my higher assignment and I'm finding it really difficult to write it. My teacher gave us all booklets on the structure and she said to "create a relevant advisory role for yourself.2 I've looked on the SQA Understanding Standards examples and none have this. I was wondering if anyone else has been told to do this?
Hi - I’m also doing Higher Mods :smile:

An “advisory role” is basically a role for yourself that you’ve made up. In essence, you’re pretending to be someone who is writing a report with 3 recommendations (2 main points and 1 smaller point). For example, if you’re doing an assignment on reducing obesity, you could be an advisor to the Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt. Hope this helps you!
Reply 2
Hi, yes this has been helpful. Thank you :smile:

Original post by ellie1964
Hi - I’m also doing Higher Mods :smile:

An “advisory role” is basically a role for yourself that you’ve made up. In essence, you’re pretending to be someone who is writing a report with 3 recommendations (2 main points and 1 smaller point). For example, if you’re doing an assignment on reducing obesity, you could be an advisor to the Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt. Hope this helps you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending