Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anyone at qmul wanna talk about the night life in mile end? popular pubs and clubs etc?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaboor123)
    Hey, anyone at qmul wanna talk about the night life in mile end? popular pubs and clubs etc?
    If you're seeking unis just for their nightlife, you're not taking studying seriously enough. Welcome to the real world (once you've graduated)

ReputationRep:
    I already got an offer from them and put them as my first choice. Obviously keen on studying there so what's wrong with knowing how the nightlife is?

ReputationRep:
    I already got an offer from them and put them as my first choice. Obviously keen on studying there so what's wrong with knowing how the nightlife is?
    As a graduate of QM I can tell you there's one bar at Mile End campus called draper's (near the CompSci department). Night clubs in general, I don't think there are any in the Mile End area. Maybe Stratford will have a few more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    As a graduate of QM I can tell you there's one bar at Mile End campus called draper's (near the CompSci department). Night clubs in general, I don't think there are any in the Mile End area. Maybe Stratford will have a few more?
    Did you go to any of their halls by any chance? I heard they look like prison cells. Lot of things going on in those halls or do people usually tend to themselves?

ReputationRep:
    Did you go to any of their halls by any chance? I heard they look like prison cells. Lot of things going on in those halls or do people usually tend to themselves?
    Nope, I commuted to uni. I heard it's policy to only allow students to rent a hall for one year so after your first year you should have found yourself accommodation.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Moved to the QMUL subforum

ReputationRep:
    I live on campus and we tend to go out in Shoreditch. Easy to get home and lots of good places to go.

University open days

1. Queen Mary University of London
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.