This is not a fitness blog: MR's fitness blogWatch
This is NOT a fitness blog!!!
Hello. I'm MR. In basic fitness terms, this is me:
- I'm quite weak, having lost a lot muscle from not exercising for most of my A Levels.
- I'm now doing my degree (first year) and my excuse for not exercising has changed from studying to just wasting time.
- During that time, my mental health has slightly declined from where it was before I stopped exercising. It's not bad, it's just not as good as it was.
- Between now and Sport Relief night (about a month) I'm going to do as many press-ups as I can.
- You're welcome to set me a goal, and an amount you'll donate if I reach that goal.
- I'll be honest when I post how many I've done each day.
- They will be proper press-ups.
- I'm also on the #WalkingForWellness Sport Relief app. In the TSR league. Sign up here.
- I'm aiming for about top 15. If I can get top 10 that would be amazeballs.
This isn't a fitness blog.
This might not be updated daily either.
Let's do this.
PS. I somehow was under the impression that you were a lot older than me
I will also send you good luck.
... and then up again. Cos that's how press ups work.
Can probably squeeze in another 15 or so during the rest of the evening.
Walking wise I haven't left my flat except for the laundry but hoping to go to the shops later so I should get a spring in my step from that.
Congrats on the 10 so far
small and steady increases wins the race