Turn on thread page Beta

Music Taste? what's yours? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrussell2171)
    Kinda headbanging to the new muse song right now 😂
    Look up artists Illenium and Said The Sky on spotify. If you like DnB search for Feint. If you like progressive house and future bass, search for Rich Edwards. If you like electronic/melodic instrumental music, search for Sound Remedy and Uppermost. Hope you find some music you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xopher_)
    Look up artists Illenium and Said The Sky on spotify. If you like DnB search for Feint. If you like progressive house and future bass, search for Rich Edwards. If you like electronic/melodic instrumental music, search for Sound Remedy and Uppermost. Hope you find some music you like
    cheers bro ❤️😀
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Weird. My tastes are weird.

ReputationRep:
    R&B, alternative R&B, hip hop, rap and trap is my main ones. But it's mostly very alternative styles that I enjoy the most

I also love radiohead a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caesar333)
    R&B, alternative R&B, hip hop, rap and trap is my main ones. But it's mostly very alternative styles that I enjoy the most

I also love radiohead a lot
    fair dues bro
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Lil pump, lil purpp, migos, 6ix9ine, tay-k A boogie, pretty much any soundcloud trapper to be honest

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.