Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Is the legal advice clinic open to all law students to participate in? I heard that some unis only offer it to the top 20% students on the course
    Also, what other kind of employment support is there at DMU?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by bananasandcoffee)
    Hi,

Is the legal advice clinic open to all law students to participate in? I heard that some unis only offer it to the top 20% students on the course
    It doesnt appear to be a specific option, so i'd guess you just volunteer.

Contact the department or the student law society and they will know.

https://www.demontfortsu.com/soc/7777/

http://www.dmu.ac.uk/about-dmu/schoo.../law-club.aspx

Id be surprised if the law clinic was restricted , unless you were hopeless or couldnt follow the rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananasandcoffee)
    Hi,

The legal advice clinic is an option module for all third year students.

There’s a great placements team, and law specific support from a barrister, solicitor and someone who didn’t go into practice.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.