I'm going through my first year of the A level course and I figured that now would be a reasonable time to ask questions about the Cambridge History Admissions assessment.
1. What is the average score on each section of the test ?
2. Does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for the exam ?
3. How would one structure each essay question ?
4. How much significance does the exam represent in the admissions process?
Finally just a question for interviews, not specifically Cambridge -
5. How do you prepare for a history interview?
6. Should i start reading history books ? if so, are there any you would reccomend? Perhaps it is a bit early too be thinking so far ahead. Either way, an answer for any of the questions would be very useful and appreciated
What do you think?