The Student Room Group

Why am i being ignored in facebook friend request?

So i have met with this girl in my final exam of the previous semester. We never talked and i never noticed her untill she stoped and smiled at me and said hi(i was standing at the door.). She didn't bring up rest of the conversation. After the exam i saw her again at the faculty door she was smiling at me(we were walking opposite directions.) and i said calmly see you later she turned back and said the same thing with that same happy face.

During the holiday i couldn't forget her smile and found her name to add from facebook. Although her profile activity is private i am pretty sure she saw it and ignored(didn't decline it). After 5 days later i took back the friend request.

Last week i found out we were taking the same class. I tried to have eye contact with her but failed since she was sitting at front. But i only noticed one thing when prof. wanted us have brain storm about a subject and i started to speak and made a some crazy talking(it turned out to be true ha ha) i saw her giving the same smile looking at the front(i wasn't saying something funny). I couldn't make here talk after class because i had ugly clothes(it was morning) and dirty beard on me

Anyway, this morning i added her again hoping to speak and meet up etc. I am still being ignored. She had instagram activity. I don't use instagram.

Now, i wanted to ask you girls opinion and boys experience about it. Am i being delusional about it or there is something i don't get? Class is at Friday and i am about to go nuts.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I couldn't make here talk after class

That's not how this works. You don't get to make anyone talk to you.

You've barely had 1 conversation with this girl. Move on.
I agree, move on.

It's possible she doesn't use FB that often.
Reply 3
Ok, another question.
Would you consider adding her on facebook without conversation is creepy? I want to engage her into conversation but not going to do if it was a big fail.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending