Turn on thread page Beta

Why am i being ignored in facebook friend request? watch

So i have met with this girl in my final exam of the previous semester. We never talked and i never noticed her untill she stoped and smiled at me and said hi(i was standing at the door.). She didn't bring up rest of the conversation. After the exam i saw her again at the faculty door she was smiling at me(we were walking opposite directions.) and i said calmly see you later she turned back and said the same thing with that same happy face.

During the holiday i couldn't forget her smile and found her name to add from facebook. Although her profile activity is private i am pretty sure she saw it and ignored(didn't decline it). After 5 days later i took back the friend request.

Last week i found out we were taking the same class. I tried to have eye contact with her but failed since she was sitting at front. But i only noticed one thing when prof. wanted us have brain storm about a subject and i started to speak and made a some crazy talking(it turned out to be true ha ha) i saw her giving the same smile looking at the front(i wasn't saying something funny). I couldn't make here talk after class because i had ugly clothes(it was morning) and dirty beard on me

Anyway, this morning i added her again hoping to speak and meet up etc. I am still being ignored. She had instagram activity. I don't use instagram.

Now, i wanted to ask you girls opinion and boys experience about it. Am i being delusional about it or there is something i don't get? Class is at Friday and i am about to go nuts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I couldn't make here talk after class
    That's not how this works. You don't get to make anyone talk to you.

You've barely had 1 conversation with this girl. Move on.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I agree, move on.

It's possible she doesn't use FB that often.

Ok, another question.
    Would you consider adding her on facebook without conversation is creepy? I want to engage her into conversation but not going to do if it was a big fail.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.