Turn on thread page Beta

Working online as a student, is it possible ? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

Which are the best way to make money online as a student?
    I hoped I would find online a way to work part-time, without loosing time to go to the place of job, and having the possibility to work when I have free time.

Is there any?

Thanks

WiSi
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by WiSi)
    Hi everyone

Which are the best way to make money online as a student?
    I hoped I would find online a way to work part-time, without loosing time to go to the place of job, and having the possibility to work when I have free time.

Is there any?

Thanks

WiSi
    Quite a few friends got an online tutoring job through advertisements on the university's careers page. Seems like a fairly flexible job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    Quite a few friends got an online tutoring job through advertisements on the university's careers page. Seems like a fairly flexible job.
    Which page?
    The one of their university ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by WiSi)
    Which page?
    The one of their university ?
    It was on the University of Edinburgh Careers service page. It's behind a login so I can't link it to you.

Just Google something along the lines of 'online tutoring jobs for students UK'/

ReputationRep:
    It was on the University of Edinburgh Careers service page. It's behind a login so I can't link it to you.

Just Google something along the lines of 'online tutoring jobs for students UK'/
    I don't live in the UK.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by WiSi)
    I don't live in the UK.
    Then google 'online tutoring jobs for students in Italy' or the equivalent in Italian.....?

ReputationRep:
    Then google 'online tutoring jobs for students in Italy' or the equivalent in Italian.....?
    I would have to be enrolled in au university I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Amazon FBA.

if you're looking for some serious money but it takes patience and effort. Gonna start my business there soon. Mentioning that don't take my word for it brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubhanAslam)
    Amazon FBA.

if you're looking for some serious money but it takes patience and effort. Gonna start my business there soon. Mentioning that don't take my word for it brother.
    Buy and sell?

ReputationRep:
    yeah

basically but don't jump in head first do your research. Why the hell am I giving all of my ways of making money LOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    yeah

basically but don't jump in head first do your research. Why the hell am I giving all of my ways of making money LOOOOL
    Don't you think I considered this opportunity ?
    It's not easy to find products at a cheaper price then n the Amazon and see them.

ReputationRep:
    Jungle Scout.

You're just doing your research wrong. I was frustrated at first too but I caught on. You just need ranking so you may have to blow some money at the start or just break even.

tools I'm currently using: Junglescout and AMZScout FBA calculator.

ReputationRep:
    Jungle Scout.

You're just doing your research wrong. I was frustrated at first too but I caught on. You just need ranking so you may have to blow some money at the start or just break even.

tools I'm currently using: Junglescout and AMZScout FBA calculator.
    It's not free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WiSi)
    It's not free
    dude its the best ****ing tool for amazon FBA without it i would bet you'd lose money. You'll earn it back just with your research man.

You're gonna have to invest in life to make an ROI

ReputationRep:
    dude its the best ****ing tool for amazon FBA without it i would bet you'd lose money. You'll earn it back just with your research man.

You're gonna have to invest in life to make an ROI
    I wasn't looking for that, and in any case, it's also an expensive investment.
    I'm not used to invest, I never invested in something to have an economical return.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WiSi)
    I wasn't looking for that, and in any case, it's also an expensive investment.
    I'm not used to invest, I never invested in something to have an economical return.
    Your call brother but without investments, you'll never get a high return in life. You're better off working part-time or something.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.