Turn on thread page Beta

Anon because I know people on here.

So basically everything has gone wrong. I’m in my final year at uni after a long break. I quit full time work to go back to uni and I am passing but literally just passing at this stage because I’m finding it hard to not procrastinate and leave all
    My work to the last minute

I don’t prep for seminars and lectures because I really don’t feel like it. I’m used to just passing with a first or 2:1 and not having to exert much energy but it’s not happening now.

My mum has also left the house after splitting with my dad and I haven’t spoken to her for about a month , my
    Dad doesn’t have a clue how to run a house and keeps asking for more
    Money. I work as much as I can around uni but it’s getting worse and worse financially now and I can’t work anymore without it impeding in my uni work .

I feel like the best options would be to just drop out and work full time , my
    Dad can’t keep me and my brother afloat even when we’re working almost all of our spare time.

What do u guys think my
    Options are ?

ReputationRep:
    This may be stupid but you could set up a gofundme or somethin. I won't be able to help as far as suggestions. Sorry.

Bump

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.