Turn on thread page Beta

Breaking news: Explosion in Leicester watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Kaffee_1998)
    Yeah but who really gives a fu*k about what Nick Griffin says anyway.

But that being said its a reasonable assumption to make giving the times we live in.
    I can see why they make the assumption, and everyone can make their own assumption. But keep it to yourself, until it's confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    I can see why they make the assumption, and everyone can make their own assumption. But keep it to yourself, until it's confirmed.
    Sure I agree but this is a public forum people are gonna post speculations. Even unsubstantiated ones.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully everyone's okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haviland-Tuf)
    I never said it was aimed at twitter so I have no idea where you got that from. And as I didn't quote anybody in this thread you can also assume that I didn't direct it anybody here. Why are you guys making this about me? (rhetorical question please don't respond or quote me). I can see where this is going and I want no part in it.
    Blue_cow asked you about this thread and you refered to twitter.

It's being made about you cuz you said 'stop blaming terrorism'.

We are wondering who here is blaming terrorism. Cuz nobody was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz254)
    This isn't twitter though, so why make posts aimed at twitter on here?

Rep/virtue signalling.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    4 people critical according to Sky News

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    My thoughts were gas explosion as a Londis shop is hardly a terrorist target #1.
    I dunno; their prices are a joke. Maybe one too many £3 2-roll Andrex being sold to someone not in the mood.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    I dunno; their prices are a joke. Maybe one too many £3 2-roll Andrex being sold to someone not in the mood.
    Head office, then. If you were going to target a shop then it would be somewhere for max publicity? I auto thought gas explosion and it would be odd if the shop was open to get the build up so maybe it was the flat upstairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Head office, then. If you were going to target a shop then it would be somewhere for max publicity? I auto thought gas explosion and it would be odd if the shop was open to get the build up so maybe it was the flat upstairs.
    People have chosen equally low-key targets before. In Exeter, they chose a toilet (here) -- but then again ... it's Exeter.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    4 now dead and many still unaccounted for

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.