Turn on thread page Beta

I've had gay sex recently but I didn't want to kiss the man it turns me off to kiss a man but not to have sex with one.

You should do what you find best, nobody should pressure you into kissing someone and if they are then maybe they are not the right person for you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm gay and if I'm perfectly honest, I find kissing repulsive. I've kissed one guy after hooking up with him and the feeling of having a tongue in my mouth that wasn't my own almost made me sick. Kissing isn't for everyone, as above said, but if you were physically attracted to his body and to him in general, I'm gonna say there's a large chance you're either gay or at the very least bisexual. Hope this helped

ReputationRep:
    I love kissing lol

But yes, you can have anal sex see if you like it or not, no kissing required.

ReputationRep:
    what is it about kissing another man that repulses you? if its the fact that you're making out with a guy it could be internalised homophobia, i know that was a big reason as to why i was initially against having sex with other women even though i was fine with having relationships with them. but if you think youd be as grossed out if you were necking a bird then maybe you just dont like making out

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, gay sex is pretty gay.

ReputationRep:
    Even though the thought of kissing him repulsed you, I'm assuming you found him attractive otherwise you wouldn't have had sex? Have you been attracted to females before? Or just males? Like another user said, you're either gay or bi; although however confusing sexuality can be for some people, only you know the true answer. If you're not sure, experiment until you know for certain.

ReputationRep:
    is this a question or a statement?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.