Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Has anyone had an interview at Chester for child nursing? After accepting my interview i havnt heard anything from them? .. Is it just a 1-1 interview or group? and is there a maths and english test? Any help is very much appreciated as i am very nervous! Thank you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by KMarshall93)
    Hi, Has anyone had an interview at Chester for child nursing? After accepting my interview i havnt heard anything from them? .. Is it just a 1-1 interview or group? and is there a maths and english test? Any help is very much appreciated as i am very nervous! Thank you
    Hi, you can find interview advice here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5084328
    I’m sorry I don’t know anything about the interview at Chester, if they haven’t provided you with any information, it might be worth looking on their website as universities sometimes explain their interview process on the nursing course page.
    If you can’t find any information, just do some general prep, practice your numeracy & literacy (and take a calculator just in case you can use it in the test) and just go with the flow on the day.
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your help and advice mel_l218
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.