The Student Room Group

Uni of Chester Child Nursing interview prep

Hi, Has anyone had an interview at Chester for child nursing? After accepting my interview i havnt heard anything from them? .. Is it just a 1-1 interview or group? and is there a maths and english test? Any help is very much appreciated as i am very nervous! Thank you :smile:
Original post by KMarshall93
Hi, Has anyone had an interview at Chester for child nursing? After accepting my interview i havnt heard anything from them? .. Is it just a 1-1 interview or group? and is there a maths and english test? Any help is very much appreciated as i am very nervous! Thank you :smile:

Hi, you can find interview advice here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5084328
I’m sorry I don’t know anything about the interview at Chester, if they haven’t provided you with any information, it might be worth looking on their website as universities sometimes explain their interview process on the nursing course page.
If you can’t find any information, just do some general prep, practice your numeracy & literacy (and take a calculator just in case you can use it in the test) and just go with the flow on the day.
Good luck
Reply 2
Thank you for your help and advice mel_l218

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending