Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Considering ending it with a girl because I'm not attracted to her? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Around 7 weeks ago a girl messaged me on bumble and we got talking. I looked at her pics she was not my usual type but I thought what the hell. I met her for the first time a few weeks ago and not being initally attracted to her we ended up sleeping together. We then decided to meet up again and I spent the weekend at her flat..again we slept together. This weekend I have just come back from seeing her a 3rd time. However this time I said to myself that this will be my final decision if I want to keep seeing this girl even though the attraction for me is not there. So I spent the weekend at her flat again went out to a bar. We get on really well, like she is an awesome person but I can't get over the fact i'm not attracted to her and I feel like I have used her for sex...I feel terrible. Do you think I should just end it with this girl as I cannot seem to get over the attraction and If so how would be the best approach as I do not want to hurt this girls feelings?
    I'm not sure what decision to make because like I said she is a great girl but I am not attracted to her...what do I do?

ReputationRep:
    that's a pretty crappy thing to do and whatever happens shes going to end up hurt, you've definitely used her.

Just tell her now, best thing is to lie, dont tell her youre not attracted just say something else like you're not ready and feel stressed

Damn. Yeah. You’ve pretty much. I’d argue to be honest. You’re gonna expect some backlash but it’s better than lying. You just have to be straight-forward. You don’t want to sleep around anymore. Just do what you feel is best. But don’t pursue something that isn’t there. It’s gonna make it a lot worse.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.