Turn on thread page Beta

So I have pearly penile papules and what are possibly pimples.
    I am a virgin so its nothing dangerous and I highly doubt its an infection. I used to have poor hygiene but for the last year Ive been washing extremly well , thoroughly so if it were down that shouldnt they be gone?

My issue is that I am finally in an intimate relationship and its developing onto something and I am really worried that it will turn her off. It isnt anything serious and I clean well, it isnt smelly or anything it just looks a bit bad although in certain lighting its not even visible.
    I am most worried about oral sex as she has expressed interest and she would undoubtbly see it then. Should i worry, is this common , shhould i see a gp? Is there treatment thanks? :/

ReputationRep:
    These are probably benign and quite common.
    You have nothing to worry about, but if you want reassurance you can always go see the GP

(Original post by Nottie)
    These are probably benign and quite common.
    You have nothing to worry about, but if you want reassurance you can always go see the GP
    I really would but Im too embarassed to go and also what if i stumble across a female gp?

ReputationRep:
    More you worry more it'll affect you. Relax let her nosh on it bro
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really would but Im too embarassed to go and also what if i stumble across a female gp?
    You should be able to ask for a male gp.

Yes go see doctor it's more worrying as ur not sexually active.
    Google ur symptoms. Also std's can be passed on without sex

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes go see doctor it's more worrying as ur not sexually active.
    Google ur symptoms. Also std's can be passed on without sex
    How is it mlre worrying and std with no sexusl contact dont think so?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.