Turn on thread page Beta

Extra luggages on National Express to Heathrow Airport watch

Will I get denied on National Express to Heathrow Airport because I have an extra luggage (3 luggages)?

I will be travelling to Heathrow Airport with 3 luggages. However, I did not buy the extra luggage option during the ticket booking process. I have tried to add this option after I have completed my booking but it could not be done.

Thank you in advance.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Will I get denied on National Express to Heathrow Airport because I have an extra luggage (3 luggages)?

I will be travelling to Heathrow Airport with 3 luggages. However, I did not buy the extra luggage option during the ticket booking process. I have tried to add this option after I have completed my booking but it could not be done.

Thank you in advance.
    https://www.nationalexpress.com/en/h...-lost-property

Can I take extra luggage?
    If you need to take extra luggage on your journey, this can be arranged when you arrive at the coach station, however we recommend booking in advance. Simply select the extra luggage option on the Add Extras page when booking your coach ticket.
    How much luggage you'd like to take, and whether or not you'll need extra for both legs of your journey, will determine the price you pay.
    Extra luggage is currently only available on UK journeys.

(Original post by Doonesbury)
    https://www.nationalexpress.com/en/h...-lost-property

Can I take extra luggage?
    If you need to take extra luggage on your journey, this can be arranged when you arrive at the coach station, however we recommend booking in advance. Simply select the extra luggage option on the Add Extras page when booking your coach ticket.
    How much luggage you'd like to take, and whether or not you'll need extra for both legs of your journey, will determine the price you pay.
    Extra luggage is currently only available on UK journeys.
    Thank you so much for your reply.

But I want to know the real experience if someone has been in the same situation because sometimes rules are not strictly followed.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thank you so much for your reply.

But I want to know the real experience if someone has been in the same situation because sometimes rules are not strictly followed.
    It's a service to/from an airport so they are used to excess baggage. It will be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.