AS12 Letter... Watch

ismokechicken
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi, I'm going to open a student account. My question is, can I take the letter that one of the universities have sent me, that basically says: "Thanks for applying for this course/we're happy to offer you a place...you need to meet this offer etc."?

Is that kind of letter in AS12 format? Or is it not acceptable for proof when going to the bank?

Thanks.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ismokechicken)
Hi, I'm going to open a student account. My question is, can I take the letter that one of the universities have sent me, that basically says: "Thanks for applying for this course/we're happy to offer you a place...you need to meet this offer etc."?

Is that kind of letter in AS12 format? Or is it not acceptable for proof when going to the bank?

Thanks.
Your AS12 letter appears on Track when you have an unconditional firm offer. You can open a bank account before that is available and then “student-ify” if when your place is confirmed.

Holding an offer isn’t enough for banks.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (685)
90.85%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (69)
9.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise