Turn on thread page Beta

Size? (For guys and girls) watch

ReputationRep:
    Now I have a 5.5 penis I would like to know more about if I should be considered as small or whatever else and what can I still do with this size.

ReputationRep:
    You're fine.

(Original post by beeninetytwo)
    You're fine.
    The expert has spoken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    The expert has spoken.
    Nobody else had so I am super glad and feelin very humbled to have helped. Do you have the arse because I didn't reply to your message?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    5.5 what, millimetres?

ReputationRep:
    That's tiny!

Nobody else had so I am super glad and feelin very humbled to have helped. Do you have the arse because I didn't reply to your message?
    No :lol: no need to be butthurt, I was just messing about.

I don't know why your first thought would be about having not replied to a message you don't want to talk to me, I get that, but I wasn't going to bring it up in the forum...

ReputationRep:
    Btw, the thickness is just as important as the length 😉
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    No :lol: no need to be butthurt, I was just messing about.

I don't know why your first thought would be about having not replied to a message you don't want to talk to me, I get that, but I wasn't going to bring it up in the forum...
    I never know which way to take you :dontknow:

I never know which way to take you :dontknow:
    Well I guess that would be why you seem to avoid talking to me... but you should know by now (pft how long have we been friends?) to take me at face value.

No need for the obvious guilty conscience though

ReputationRep:
    I just started laughing at the sight of "I have a 5.5 penis". It is not the size that made me laugh just how you did not put units and it sounds sort of weird like when a game is version 1.1. (It sounded like you had a 5.5 version penis. )

ReputationRep:
    From healthline.com, "According to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The average girth is 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect penis."

ReputationRep:
    performance is just as important as size :mmm: i don't want a big one if all they're going to do is be limp and unenthusiastic, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalyps)
    From healthline.com, "According to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The average girth is 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect penis."
    Tootles I think this one is the expert

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indy1999)
    performance is just as important as size :mmm: i don't want a big one if all they're going to do is be limp and unenthusiastic, right?
    What would be a good performance in your opinion?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RZZR)
    What would be a good performance in your opinion?
    considerate and enthusiastic lol

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess that would be why you seem to avoid talking to me... but you should know by now (pft how long have we been friends?) to take me at face value.

No need for the obvious guilty conscience though
    It is obvious, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ActualSizes.png
Views: 53
Size:  212.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    You seriously took the time out of your day to not only measure your gentleman’s sausage, but also to post about it online.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.