Turn on thread page Beta

Size? (For guys and girls) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scribbly)
    Now I have a 5.5 penis I would like to know more about if I should be considered as small or whatever else and what can I still do with this size.
    Fam average is 5.1''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scribbly)
    Now I have a 5.5 penis I would like to know more about if I should be considered as small or whatever else and what can I still do with this size.
    but im 6 and im 15, but it stops growing till 21 so future holds the best of experiences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    You seriously took the time out of your day to not only measure your gentleman’s sausage, but also to post about it online.
    All blokes are guilty of measuring. All of us. The posting was a bit much though, eh?

ReputationRep:
    good to know, the biggest i've ever seen is 12 ngl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalyps)
    All blokes are guilty of measuring. All of us. The posting was a bit much though, eh?
    I can’t say I’ve ever measured my one. I agree with the posting it but though, that’s odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkeyman0121)
    I just started laughing at the sight of "I have a 5.5 penis". It is not the size that made me laugh just how you did not put units and it sounds sort of weird like when a game is version 1.1. (It sounded like you had a 5.5 version penis. )
    Yooo, I'm still running 3.5 beta here, hook me up? Hope there are some decent security updates, mine keeps on getting all sorts of viruses.

(Original post by beeninetytwo)
    It is obvious, isn't it?
    :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Size doesn’t matter- it’s about how well you use it, for however long you last

ReputationRep:
    This thread is just plain cringy. Take it to social media.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxcvbnm123456789)
    Yooo, I'm still running 3.5 beta here, hook me up? Hope there are some decent security updates, mine keeps on getting all sorts of viruses.
    Version 6 is out now! I am so sorry but the only way to protect yourself from viruses whilst using version 6 is too buy our new security: Icondom version 1.0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkeyman0121)
    Version 6 is out now! I am so sorry but the only way to protect yourself from viruses whilst using version 6 is too buy our new security: Icondom version 1.0
    Ah I see, I'll probably skip this release then as new versions tend to be a bit buggy, I'l wait for 6.0._. Mind you I'm not sure I'll meet the minimum system requirements tbh. That and I'm running a bit of an unusual aspect ratio, still find a lot of things don't support ultrawide =S.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxcvbnm123456789)
    Ah I see, I'll probably skip this release then as new versions tend to be a bit buggy, I'l wait for 6.0._. Mind you I'm not sure I'll meet the minimum system requirements tbh. That and I'm running a bit of an unusual aspect ratio, still find a lot of things don't support ultrawide =S.
    There is now a new software that should increase productivity with all systems! It is called Viagron and it should 'revive' all releases.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.