Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    My first time here. Currently I am processing my postgraduate study at UofG. Hopefully that works but I want to know about work and job opportunities in Glasgow? What kinds of jobs are available? What kind of experience maybe I can start working towards it...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Alice Emmanuel)
    Hello,
    My first time here. Currently I am processing my postgraduate study at UofG. Hopefully that works but I want to know about work and job opportunities in Glasgow? What kinds of jobs are available? What kind of experience maybe I can start working towards it...
    You can do pretty much anything but if you are an international student there is a limit on how many hours you can work. The uni may also suggest that you don't work for more than a few hours a week so you can concentrate on your study.

University open days

1. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.