Turn on thread page Beta

your future is in your hands watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i made this thread to find out... What you want to do in the future (yes you) and how hard are you willing to try for it! Tay
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious to see other peoples goals!

Personally I have to long term goals, no career in mind. My future goals are simply maximising fitness, health and enjoyment of life not by reaching a state where I'm super rich, super perfect etc, but by gradually learning to make the most and best of whatever my current situation is. I've spent a long time being pretty miserable because I've been waiting to get out of school or finish uni or waiting for my skin to be good or the weather to be nice...my biggest goal is not to fall back into that. As long as I can have an hour to chill, good food, a few friends and am able to get outdoors at weekends with my family then I'm pretty happy (oh and pay the bills of course).

ReputationRep:
    That sounds great, in my opinion job salary is worthless if you don't enjoy doing it! Because in the end wealth doesn't matter, but a well spent life does! Memories and well being over money all day long... Health is wealth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TayBrown)
    That sounds great, in my opinion job salary is worthless if you don't enjoy doing it! Because in the end wealth doesn't matter, but a well spent life does! Memories and well being over money all day long... Health is wealth
    Exactly, what's the point in slaving away long hours day in day out, constantly stressing over your job and never able to quite switch off JUST so you have a lot of money? No point in being able to afford a nice house if you're always away at work and never in the house! I suppose having that extra money to fall back on later in life or the chance to take early retirement is a big bonus but firstly, it's no guarantee that we'll even reach that age and secondly, I know that for me family is very important so that time when I'm in my 30s and 40s is when I'll want to spend time with my kids as they grow up

ReputationRep:
    I want to improve myself physically, mentally and spiritually. So basically exercise more, eat healthily, meditate everyday, just become a better version of myself. I want to be in the police too.

ReputationRep:
    I want to break free.

ReputationRep:
    I would like a house pls

ReputationRep:
    have a house
    get a family
    become an industrial pharmacist
    get a G waggon and an E class :heart:

ReputationRep:
    cash rules everything around me
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Not much really, just want to rule the world.

ReputationRep:
    Stage 2 mk7 golf r by the time I'm 22.

ReputationRep:
    Move away. It’s the only thing that’s keeping me going and giving me hope tbh.

No bad motives or intentions. Completely amicable. Just want to start again as there is too much mess and nothing for me here.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully this time in 4(or 5 if i intercalate) years I'll have sat my final medical school exams and passed

ReputationRep:
    - Physically healthy (eat better and excercise)
    - Mentally healthy (recover from my Social Anxiety, Eating Disorder and Depression)
    - Spiritually healthy (rediscover new hobbies, read and pray more)
    - Graduate with the grade I want
    - Apply for PGCE
    - Become a Primary School Teacher

ReputationRep:
    I want to learn English (I'm French).

ReputationRep:
    Good luck officer

ReputationRep:
    I just want to be able to start enjoying life and not feeling like trash 24/7

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.