Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else applying to this course? do you have any portfolio tips? i was planning to only apply to history of art courses but am now thinking i’d really miss making art (even though i’m not the most technically competent..i’m much stronger with conceptualization, which was why i wrote it off in the first place)

the deadline is march 24th and with how late this change of mind is, i’m gonna probably need until then. do places fill up quick? also, i’ve not done an arts foundation year (but am doing IB visual arts). on the site, kingston say they prefer foundation but consider level 3 qualifications. they empathize the foundation year more with the ~just~ fine arts course, so im hoping that i have a chance. my last question, i guess, is reputably, is kingston bigger on technique or concept? im veeryy strong at conceptualization but my technique could use some work. im more than willing to get better tho, and career-wise, this would be better for me as i want to be curator & having more first-hand experience making art would help me be a better curator.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.