Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there such a course call Human Deception?

If so, where would I study it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Robertbuggy)
    Is there such a course call Human Deception?

If so, where would I study it?
    Without looking into I can say that there most likely isn't. You might find units that focus on human deception, a few that spring to mind might be Psychology, Law or anything related to crime and the police.

But an actual course on how to deceive humans? You won't find anything official. You might find the odd online course at best.

A better question is why are you interested? What are you trying to get out of such a course?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Acsel;76306434]Without looking into I can say that there most likely isn't. You might find units that focus on human deception, a few that spring to mind might be Psychology, Law or anything related to crime and the police.

But an actual course on how to deceive humans? You won't find anything official. You might find the odd online course at best.

A better question is why are you interested? What are you trying to get out of such a course?[/QUOTE

Thanks for your reply,

I am not planning to do such a course, it s something that a friend mentioned that his friend was considering. I was just curious because as you say, why would you what to do something like that. It could be part of Psychology but wouldn’t think it would be acourse on its own.

Thanks for your reply

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.