Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering, has anyone who had their middlesex interview on jan 23rd and rvc on jan 16th heard back yet?!?!?!?!?!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by elouiseenglish)
    I was just wondering, has anyone who had their middlesex interview on jan 23rd and rvc on jan 16th heard back yet?!?!?!?!?!

Morning!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, our Admissions team is extremely busy!
    Can you send me a private message with your e-mail address and Middlesex student number so that I can ask the admissions team to check your record?

Thank you!
    Ludovica

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Middlesex University)
    Morning!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, our Admissions team is extremely busy!
    Can you send me a private message with your e-mail address and Middlesex student number so that I can ask the admissions team to check your record?

Thank you!
    Ludovica

Thank you so much for the reply, i don't wish to rush the admissions team, I'm okay with waiting for a reply. Just as long as i know i haven't been forgotten about!

Many thanks,
    Eden.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by elouiseenglish)
    Thank you so much for the reply, i don't wish to rush the admissions team, I'm okay with waiting for a reply. Just as long as i know i haven't been forgotten about!

Many thanks,
    Eden.
    Hi Eden,

I am sure they did not forget about you
    Just wait a couple weeks more and you will get your answer.

Have a great day and enjoy the snow!
    Ludovica

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 28, 2018

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.