could any university students please help me by filling in this survey it's for my assignment.
1.what year of study are you in? 1/2/3/ postgraduate or master's
2. have you ever experienced stress at university?
yes / no
3. what year of study did you feel was the most stressful? 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd or 4th
4. put these in order of what causes you the most stress. module, assignments, exams, relationships, friends/family and personal health related issues
5. How does stress affect your university life and day to day routine?
EG general diet, anxiety, sleep, revision, assignment work or other
6. are you aware of specific support for stress provided to you at the university? yes or no
7. if not, then what maybe preventing you from using university services to manage your stress? comment if applicable
8. do you feel the university provides you with sufficient support for you and your stress? yes or no
9. do you feel you can approach the university no matter what the issue? yes or no
10. are you aware of ways to support your stress? yes or no
11. if yes, then what are your coping mechanisms?
12. Do you know of the specific help services for stress outside university? For example the hospital provides a helpline for students who suffer with stress.
yes or no
Turn on thread page Beta
stress survey for health assignment watch
- Thread Starter
- 26-02-2018 15:31