Turn on thread page Beta

Friendship Problem with my Best Friend watch

Me and my best friend were really close. We would talk all the time and we would support each other when we were going through difficult times. I opened up to her about my depression a while ago. I got really bad with it. My friend was helping me but she started to say things and do things that would get me more upset. We had a big argument when i hit my lowest point which lead us to delete each other from Facebook. We stopped talking and was blanking each other. She started to be ok with me after 2 months so i re added her and i said i was sorry but she never said sorry. We started talking again and eventually got back to how we used to be and we started playing games on Facebook. She started to take a day or 2 to make a move on the game and then she stopped completely and she has stopped talking to me again. I haven't said or done anything that could have upset her or offended her so i dont know why she is doing this again. I want us to be friends again and start talking again but i dont want to confront her about this and i dont want to message her because she stopped talking to me. I don't know what to do so i need some advice. Thank you for your time

I think the reason she may be acting like this is that maybe there is something going on at home and she doesn't really know how to express it or talk about it properly. I personally have experienced this sort of thing recently and I have learned that if you do not talk about it with them and maybe just say how it is making you feel, maybe she doesn't even realize what she has done, that nothing will get sorted out. You could wait it out and see if she reaches out to you or maybe you could reach out to her and just get things off your chest. I hope this has helped even a little bit as I know how stressful and upsetting these things can be.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I think the reason she may be acting like this is that maybe there is something going on at home and she doesn't really know how to express it or talk about it properly. I personally have experienced this sort of thing recently and I have learned that if you do not talk about it with them and maybe just say how it is making you feel, maybe she doesn't even realize what she has done, that nothing will get sorted out. You could wait it out and see if she reaches out to you or maybe you could reach out to her and just get things off your chest. I hope this has helped even a little bit as I know how stressful and upsetting these things can be.
    Thank you for answering. Yeah i did not think of that. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it ended well for you both. I think I will wait a little bit longer then try messaging her again. Yes it has helped thank you . Sorry to hear that. Yeah it is mostly just upsetting at the moment. Well thank you for your time and advice

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.