Functional Skills Maths L2 City & Guilds Test Result Time..

Watch
AC1990
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What’s the usual turn around time for results does anyone know? I’ve been told today could be 28 days, but don’t know if that’s just a maximum.

I’d been on the level 2 course for about 2 weeks. 4th day in the actual setting and I’ve taken the exam. So it seems I may be waiting longer for the result, than I did learning, but as I was passing mocks it was the next logical step..

It’s just this wait now....

If you’ve taken a L2 FS maths or similar with city & guilds, basically I’d like to know how long you waited for your results? Thank you

AC
Durham Jaide
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I’m doing Functional skills maths entry 3 maybe you could help me as I haven’t say my exam yet
AC1990
Rep:
?
I found the practice papers of old papers were best to go through. Figure out we’re your strengths and weaknesses are, then go from there. I also brought a functional skills level 2 book from amazon. It wasn’t green with white lines on it. Found that useful, although it covers stuff that the city & guilds doesn’t need for the level 2.

Basically practice. If I started getting bored I’d stop even if I hadn’t done much revising/learning for the day as I knew it wouldn’t be going in otherwise.

Honestly, I would say the old papers are the best way toward once you’ve completed learning or use at the same time as, so your putting your skills you’ve learnt into actual test. If that makes sense.

Good luck!
johhnyman2635
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When did u get your results? And was it by post because I just passed it aswell but dont know when and how will I recieve my results
AC1990
Rep:
?
Hi, I had to go to the centre we’re I took the course and collect them. Well done on passing!
charnbs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AC1990)
Hi, I had to go to the centre we’re I took the course and collect them. Well done on passing!

Hi how long did it take for your results to come? I've just taken mine and the only answer I get is maximum 27 working days :rolleyes:
johhnyman2635
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well I was told 6 to 8 Weeks
NattaN
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How long did it take for the results??
NattaN
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AC1990)
How long did you wait? I got my level 1 results the next day!
NattaN
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by charnbs)
Hi how long did it take for your results to come? I've just taken mine and the only answer I get is maximum 27 working days :rolleyes:
Have you got your results yet? How long did it take? I took my exam a week ago and the waiting is killing me.
dougie_fresh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mine took 1 week to come back
AC1990
Rep:
?
I’ve only just seen these other replies. Sorry for not replying. I didn’t receive any notification except for the one above.

I was told 28 days as well. Well, up to 28 days. But I had a phone call in a shorter time than that of my actual pass results.
Gisella chiaps
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I need to ask if this has happened to anyone? I done an exam in March there was 3 of us that sat it me and one other lady came out and found the exam easy the other lady said it was a difficult paper we all went through exam questions straight away me and one lady had mostly all the same answers the I ither lady was different our tutor even said I think you 2 have most definitely passed the other lady he said she had quite a few wrong answers but let’s wait and see, once the results were in I was the one that failed? I work with these 2 ladies and the one that struggled with the exam got asked to send 2 forms of ID as something was right with her exam?? Could it be that our exams have been swapped? I’m asking to get my exam paper back as I need to see my handwriting on the exam paper, city and guilds say I can not have my exam paper back as it’s live how can I get it back anyone know a way? I’m willing to pay I just need to see it!
user66643
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello just wondering if anyone has sat an exam with pearson edexcel I recently did my level 2 functional skills maths onscreen in order to confirm my place at uni and wondering when my results come through. L
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (46)
15.81%
I'm not sure (8)
2.75%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
34.36%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.37%
I'm not a current university student (133)
45.7%

Watched Threads