Turn on thread page Beta

Functional Skills Maths L2 City & Guilds Test Result Time.. watch

ReputationRep:
    What’s the usual turn around time for results does anyone know? I’ve been told today could be 28 days, but don’t know if that’s just a maximum.

I’d been on the level 2 course for about 2 weeks. 4th day in the actual setting and I’ve taken the exam. So it seems I may be waiting longer for the result, than I did learning, but as I was passing mocks it was the next logical step..

It’s just this wait now....

If you’ve taken a L2 FS maths or similar with city & guilds, basically I’d like to know how long you waited for your results? Thank you

AC

ReputationRep:
    Hi I’m doing Functional skills maths entry 3 maybe you could help me as I haven’t say my exam yet
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I found the practice papers of old papers were best to go through. Figure out we’re your strengths and weaknesses are, then go from there. I also brought a functional skills level 2 book from amazon. It wasn’t green with white lines on it. Found that useful, although it covers stuff that the city & guilds doesn’t need for the level 2.

Basically practice. If I started getting bored I’d stop even if I hadn’t done much revising/learning for the day as I knew it wouldn’t be going in otherwise.

Honestly, I would say the old papers are the best way toward once you’ve completed learning or use at the same time as, so your putting your skills you’ve learnt into actual test. If that makes sense.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    When did u get your results? And was it by post because I just passed it aswell but dont know when and how will I recieve my results

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I had to go to the centre we’re I took the course and collect them. Well done on passing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AC1990)
    Hi, I had to go to the centre we’re I took the course and collect them. Well done on passing!

Hi how long did it take for your results to come? I've just taken mine and the only answer I get is maximum 27 working days :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well I was told 6 to 8 Weeks

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take for the results??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AC1990)
    How long did you wait? I got my level 1 results the next day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charnbs)
    Hi how long did it take for your results to come? I've just taken mine and the only answer I get is maximum 27 working days :rolleyes:
    Have you got your results yet? How long did it take? I took my exam a week ago and the waiting is killing me.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.