Best first year accomodation for September 2018 start? Watch

Woodjack
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I'm currently have a confirmed place to study at De Montford this September, it's soon time to apply for accomodation and I was looking for recommendations. I ideally want to live with other people in a shared flat. There are quite a few options that De Montford offer and I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on the best ones? Thanks
JayN_0
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
A student that I talked to recommended Glassworks and Newark Point . They are on the expensive side though
akiboi7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Woodjack)
Hi, I'm currently have a confirmed place to study at De Montford this September, it's soon time to apply for accomodation and I was looking for recommendations. I ideally want to live with other people in a shared flat. There are quite a few options that De Montford offer and I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on the best ones? Thanks
Yo, I'm personally going to try to get a room at the Glassworks. I think the Glassworks is the best for me because it's modern, looks great and is across the road from the campus (literally). I know it's a bit on the pricey side compared to the other accommodation and my second choice would be Filbert Village, although there is a 5 - 10 mins walk between it and the campus.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (238)
14.84%
The paper was reasonable (895)
55.8%
Not feeling great about that exam... (352)
21.95%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
7.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed