Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone hate school, like the stress and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    I don’t know anyone who doesn’t hate school. We’re all in the same boat, mate.
    School kills me day by day. Slowly.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    i used to hate school but now its just i hate revising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Does anyone hate school, like the stress and stuff?
    Who doesn't? I usually get through the day by wondering what I'll be eating for dinner and wondering what shows I'll watch when i get home.

Find something you like doing in school as well so it doesn't feel that bad when you're there, and yes it is beyond stressful but try and find a day to just destress yourself (take a bath, pig out etc.)

hoping this school year ends asap cuz school and the people in it are testing my patience

ReputationRep:
    I don’t mind it tbh. I just hate the workload (GCSEs soon) but apart from that it’s fine

ReputationRep:
    i actually like school, most of the time anyway. the only thing i hate are writing long essays and the deadlines other than its fine

ReputationRep:
    I used to love school until I went to Secondary school, with all the stress, bullying and exams as well as the pressure of not saying the wrong thing to the 'popular' people.

Now I love school, mostly because of my great friends who make school life working living through. But the revision is the part that really damages my self-esteem. With my GCSE's I was not allowed to go on study leave, but now the new year elevens are allowed to which, personally I believe is unfair. But, hey I've passed my GCSE's.

A-levels, there is more work. Way way way more work. But the reason I hate sixth form is because one of my history teachers cannot teach very well and I'm doing most of my work at home or in my free periods when I could be doing something else. So at the moment, my mind is on overload which is driving me crazy...

ReputationRep:
    I just hate Alevels...

ReputationRep:
    I hate school. i have autism

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.