The Student Room Group

I hate school

Does anyone hate school, like the stress and stuff?
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t hate school. We’re all in the same boat, mate.
School kills me day by day. Slowly.
i used to hate school but now its just i hate revising
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone hate school, like the stress and stuff?

Who doesn't? I usually get through the day by wondering what I'll be eating for dinner and wondering what shows I'll watch when i get home.

Find something you like doing in school as well so it doesn't feel that bad when you're there, and yes it is beyond stressful but try and find a day to just destress yourself (take a bath, pig out etc.)
hoping this school year ends asap cuz school and the people in it are testing my patience
I don’t mind it tbh. I just hate the workload (GCSEs soon) but apart from that it’s fine
i actually like school, most of the time anyway. the only thing i hate are writing long essays and the deadlines other than its fine
Reply 7
I used to love school until I went to Secondary school, with all the stress, bullying and exams as well as the pressure of not saying the wrong thing to the 'popular' people.

Now I love school, mostly because of my great friends who make school life working living through. But the revision is the part that really damages my self-esteem. With my GCSE's I was not allowed to go on study leave, but now the new year elevens are allowed to which, personally I believe is unfair. But, hey I've passed my GCSE's.

A-levels, there is more work. Way way way more work. But the reason I hate sixth form is because one of my history teachers cannot teach very well and I'm doing most of my work at home or in my free periods when I could be doing something else. So at the moment, my mind is on overload which is driving me crazy...
Reply 8
I just hate Alevels...
I hate school. i have autism

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending