Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has any one attended the interview for adult nursing at university of west london ? I just need to know what to expect.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Moved to University of West London.

(Original post by mblubery27)
    Has any one attended the interview for adult nursing at university of west london ? I just need to know what to expect.
    Have a read of this:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5084328

ReputationRep:
    I know it's late but i am replying so also other people can see this. I attended adult nursing interview one week ago. The uni is very modern and beautiful. But the teachers and staffs were disorganized and we started at 9 and finished like at 3pm. Group interview consists of watching a video and discussing about it with other applicants. One to one interview are basic questions like why u want to be a nurse qualities etc..

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.