Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, anyone who's planning on going to Lipa in September 2018 booked your accommodation yet? If so, where you at - I want to be in a place with other Lipa students!

ReputationRep:
    Heya! I auditioned there but didn't hear back from them yet. In places like Cathedral campus they always try to put you together with other LIPA first-years anyway, but it's nice to already know who you're gonna be living with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tayloredgirl)
    Hi, anyone who's planning on going to Lipa in September 2018 booked your accommodation yet? If so, where you at - I want to be in a place with other Lipa students!
    I'm going to be going to lipa aswell for music. what are you applying for.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh awesome, I got a place for Theatre and Performance Design!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArthurFG)
    Heya! I auditioned there but didn't hear back from them yet. In places like Cathedral campus they always try to put you together with other LIPA first-years anyway, but it's nice to already know who you're gonna be living with.
    Yeah I've got a room at Cathedral Campus, which seems to be the place where most Lipa students go! Have you heard back yet???

ReputationRep:
    I got my letter on Tuesday Conditional offer. Condition is "Finish and pass your current level of study"... Wahey!! pretty much unconditional :3
    If you look on the other LIPA thread by luherbert you'll see there are a lot of other LIPA Freshers on TSR. We're all in contact via Facebook, would you mind giving me your social media so I can add you to the group?

Yeah I've got a room at Cathedral Campus, which seems to be the place where most Lipa students go! Have you heard back yet???

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm starting this year too and thinking I'll go for Cathedral Campus as well. Is that what everyone else going to LIPA seems to be doing???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flo_jackson1)
    Hiya, I'm starting this year too and thinking I'll go for Cathedral Campus as well. Is that what everyone else going to LIPA seems to be doing???
    Not everyone, but a huge amount of LIPA freshers are.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah quite a few Lipa students get rooms there, I suggest getting in there asap before all the rooms go! What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah quite a few Lipa students get rooms there, I suggest getting in there asap before all the rooms go! What course are you doing?
    Yeah I'm thinking I need to get in there quickly! I've got a booking there next week to have a look so hopefully there will still be room by next week, and I'm doing the Acting course, how about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    The Dua kind?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm thinking I need to get in there quickly! I've got a booking there next week to have a look so hopefully there will still be room by next week, and I'm doing the Acting course, how about you guys?
    Im sure there will still be places, it's quite a big place! Ive got an offer for the theatre and production design If you're interested we've got a facebook group chat going with all the freshers we could find - if you want to join just PM me your fb details and ill add you in

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the campus is proper nice - my mate goes there
    Theres not just first years in the cathedral campus place - theres some second years too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiaisballin97)
    Yeah the campus is proper nice - my mate goes there
    Theres not just first years in the cathedral campus place - theres some second years too.
    Are you going to LIPA / Cathedral campus? :3

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I am doing sound technology and am at LIPA Sixth Form. Can someone join me on the Facebook chat? My FB name is Oscar Cornah-Burrows

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Dua lipa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArthurFG)
    I got my letter on Tuesday Conditional offer. Condition is "Finish and pass your current level of study"... Wahey!! pretty much unconditional :3
    If you look on the other LIPA thread by luherbert you'll see there are a lot of other LIPA Freshers on TSR. We're all in contact via Facebook, would you mind giving me your social media so I can add you to the group?
    Can you add me. On FB it’s Oscar Cornah-Burrows. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viadrin)
    The Dua kind?
    Lol I was about to say that!

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the Acting course too! I've got a room offer on Cathedral Campus!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am on the Acting course, starting this September! Most likely going to apply for the cathedral campus as well!

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.