Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over this room in Hotwells House, Bristol.
    Attachment 727674

    The two people who you would be sharing with are very friendly female drama students.

    There is a gym on site and a communal area. Within the flat there are en suites and a big kitchen/living room.
    There's a bus stop right outside the main building.
    There's even a TV with TV license included in the price!

    Some technical information: The rent is £150 per week. The security deposit is £150, this is REFUNDABLE! Only the admin fee of £50 is non-refundable. You must be a full-time student in order to take this room. To pay the rent in installments, you will need a UK based guarantor. If you do not have a UK based guarantor, you will need to pay the rent in full.

    No preference on gender, just not too loud!

    If interested, message me!

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.