Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenSmo)
    Hello again lovelies :-) did any of you apply to Napier also? Have you heard back? My friend who’s a second year student now said she wasn’t told till 17th March that she had an interview! Oooh the suspense 🙈 x. X x x
    Hey Hun! No i didn’t apply to Napier due to childcare issues but I’ve heard they work everything a bit later than UWS! Is Napier your first choice? Also, have you heard about a reschedule date yet? Fingers crossed you don’t need to wait to long! Suspense is killing me 🙈 xx

ReputationRep:
    Being honest Napier would be first choice as it’s closer to home and I have 2 wee ones also 😀 but if I got a place at UWS I’d be over the moon!! I’ve not had a reschedule date yet, I’m at work and keep refreshing my emails!! Oh huni I know must be a nightmare to wait 😢❤️ x x x x x x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Being honest Napier would be first choice as it’s closer to home and I have 2 wee ones also 😀 but if I got a place at UWS I’d be over the moon!! I’ve not had a reschedule date yet, I’m at work and keep refreshing my emails!! Oh huni I know must be a nightmare to wait 😢❤️ x x x x x x
    Fingers crossed u aren’t waiting too long hun! They might need to make it a couple of weeks to give people notice for getting time off work, the wait will be a killer 😩 let me know when u get your reschedule date huni xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys sorry to jump on this post but I've just had an email to say the interview is 12th March 10am xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatyJA)
    Hi guys sorry to jump on this post but I've just had an email to say the interview is 12th March 10am xx
    Thanks Katy! Good luck for your interview!! let us know how u get on xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Emma, I will! Good luck to you too! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Just had my rejection email through - gutted 😢 good luck for all interviews on Monday 💜 xx

ReputationRep:
    Aww Emma I'm so sorry to hear that! Don't let it dishearten you make sure you apply again next year xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey Girlies! I have my interview on monday also at 10am!
    Emma noooooo! Surely they should not have made any decidions untill all interviews have been carried out tho ? how did you feel your interview went hun?
    xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Hey Girlies! I have my interview on monday also at 10am!
    Emma noooooo! Surely they should not have made any decidions untill all interviews have been carried out tho ? how did you feel your interview went hun?
    xxxxxx
    Yeah I thought that too that they would do the last interviews then let everyone know!! I totally wasn’t expecting the email! I defo think I could have done a bit better but wouldn’t of said it went badly! Good luck for Monday hun xxx

ReputationRep:
    Aw honey don't be disheartend, you've still to hear from napier which is your first choice anyway so im sending you lots of good luck vibes whats for you won't go by you chick xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else who had their interview yesterday, got the absolute FEAR?? Because I do !!! xo

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do! Been checking my emails all morning! Hopefully it's not too long xx

ReputationRep:
    How did it go ladies?? Did they say when you would hear? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I think it went okay, I feel alright about it! She said today so pretty nerve racking xx

ReputationRep:
    I cant tell how I was, i have a bad feeling anyway! just want to know now xxx

ReputationRep:
    Amy I think you were in my group yesterday you were fab! You sounded really confident and made great points! I'm sure it'll be a yes xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Katy, I think I was! You also sounded super, there was a good bunch of us that I thought did really well, so unsure how they cut it down to 83 places!! Thanks though, hope we both get in ahhhh!xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I felt like I kept repeating myself though! Yeh there was wasn't there! I know cause it's not a lot of people! My stomach is churning I hope it's not long now! Mee too fingers crossed for us! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed for you all! xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.