Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Amy can you remember if she said it was 24hours or 48hours ucas would update? Xx

ReputationRep:
    I think she maybe said 24-48 hrs Katy? This wait is killing me, can only imagine it will be tomorrow now! I was trying to google when UCAS updates and something said 12pm and 5pm but I cant imagine that's right as we could have heard, so sad! just want out my misery haha! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Ah I thought that! Oh the wait is unreal felt ill all day lol! Fingers crossed for tomorrow then! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    I got my email through at 16:13 so don’t think there’s specific update times xx

ReputationRep:
    Ohh really! Well there's hope yet for today then! Thanks Emma xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi girls I just got my offer through there woohoo! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations all!! I got a conditional-can’t actually believe it I left so upset and feeling so disappointed too! X x x x x x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatyJA)
    Amy can you remember if she said it was 24hours or 48hours ucas would update? Xx
    I checked it before receiving an email and mine has updated 😊

ReputationRep:
    Congrats girls :-) xxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.